main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

captmike
minnow level

Postby captmike » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Everyone. Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Mike. I have lived here for 22 years, originally from Indiana and that is where I got hooked on bass fishing. I fished L.W. a few years back but sold my boat. I now have a new one and am looking for someone to go with me every now and then. Most of my friends are into salt water fishing and their work schedule differs from mine. I live on the east side, Aina Haina. I have every Wed. off and every other Fridays. In fact I was thinking about going this coming Friday. Feel free to email me back if interested. Thanks

Cris808
bass level

Postby Cris808 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 pm

welcome! i live right next to u in hawaii kai

Stan Wright
King Sushi level

Postby Stan Wright » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

:D
Why am I not surprised that Chris volunteered to show you around?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?"

roadwarriorsvt
King Sushi level

Postby roadwarriorsvt » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Welcome to the site. Our bass are pretty much like any mainland bass as far as what it takes to catch them. They are somewhat undersized by national standards. We're slowly working on that. The peacock bass are a whole nuther ball game! You're in the right place to learn about how to catch them when you're on this site!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

captmike
minnow level

Postby captmike » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. Chris 808. If you want to go sometime , let me know. Went out today Blue and white Bayliner. Caught a few red devils a cat and what I would call a bluegill. Would have been better if I had not left my tackle box at home. Me who checks everything twice. Good time anyway. Saw some huge peacocks but wouldn't bite. Lessons? anyone

Cris808
bass level

Postby Cris808 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 pm

ohhhh! we saw u today u asked us if it was good when we drove past. 3 of us were in the boat.

Return to “General Discussion”