Tracker Topper 1542 For Sale

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Tracker Topper 1542 For Sale

Postby Filthyfisherman » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

I am selling one of the last of the Flat bottoms that I brought here... This boat was only used 2 times and has a few scraches on her.. But I am still asking $1,100 the price I paided! So I'll leave it up here for a few days till I post it to CL...... 15', Flat bottom, with livewell in middle bench. 25hp Max, 3 persons max or 450lbs.... And from expirience,,, a 6hp engine will push these boats 14mph!! I have fished tourneys with that setup finishing 3rd!!! No Trailer! No Engine!! Just the boat and plug.... Already Register Hawaii,, I just write Bill Of Sale! and we transfer the reg over! Been through the process!!! NO SPAM!!! Local Wilson regular here!!!! Boat can be delivered to your house!!!! Very light! Two people can carry easy!!!

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Postby Filthyfisherman » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 am

Really like to get rid of this boat to make room now!!!! So reduced price $1,000 OBO!!!! Really willing to bargan with this boat!! Intresting trades!!!Best offers!

And a Reminder the Red Devil Throw down this SUNDAY July 29th 10-3!!!!!!! Free prizes to all contestants and My NEW JERK BAIT and Creature Bait SAMPLES!

Return to “General Discussion”