Looking For a Boat Trailer

main forum

Moderators: Stan Wright, roadwarriorsvt

Filthyfisherman
King Sushi level

Looking For a Boat Trailer

Postby Filthyfisherman » Wed May 02, 2012 7:55 am

I am looking for a trailer to fit 15' boats or close... Something like an old trailer for a boston whaler schiff or like that.. Sitting lower than trailer I got now.. If anyone knows of something like this laying around let me know.. Getting my logo finished tonight!! So T-Shirts and Sick Technical Fishing Jersey's will be avaliable soon is my next plan. And I am going back to the Swap Meet!!!,, I may be looking for another worker also.. Marcus is ditching to Cali for some awesome fishing this summer.... Let me know... Filthy

chipster621
bass level

Postby chipster621 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

If it's for the 1542, you may want to consider a small jet ski trailer and then replacing the tounge and bunks with longer pieces. Worked perfectly for ours.

Ca_Bass
King Sushi level

Postby Ca_Bass » Thu May 03, 2012 3:50 pm

What part of Cali will he be in? If it's close to where I grew up (Ventura) I could hook him up with the guy I learned to bass fish from. He lives near Lake Casitas and Lake Castaic and has been fishing that area for 40 years.

Also, know a few good sportfishing boats he could get on (don't have hook ups with them anymore) but there are a few that I know consistently put people on some fish...summer is the best out there too for the sport fishing. Calicos, sandbass, yellowtails (the ones that are releated to amberjacks) can be amazing!
Luck is when opportunity and skill meet.

Return to “General Discussion”